A number of membership organisations that we work closely with ask us to develop and maintain highly successful mail order systems for their members to use. This allows them to establish a range of branded merchandise and offer it to members without having the hassle of trying to to co-ordinate orders and despatches themselves.
As we operate a policy of no minimum order on standard items, there is no need to stock any products. Image Scotland simply receive the orders on your behalf, manufacture the required stock and despatch the order within 28 days to your member. You can even charge your pricing if you are using merchandise as a way to raise funds for your organisation.
Main features of our mail order service –
· Development and maintenance of an online shop.
· No minimum order on standard items so no stock holding required.
· Periodic reporting to allow you to monitor sales.
· Periodic refunding to reflect any profit on sales.
· Distribution of non Image Scotland products as part of the same service with an applicable management fee.
If you would like to find out more about our mail order facilities, contact one of our sales team on 0131-665 1414.
Some of the organisations that we provide mail order services are detailed below –