Online Orders - Summary Terms & Conditions
When you buy online from Image Scotland we know you’ll be delighted with your order, however there are some terms which we’d like to draw to your attention:
- Who we are. You're ordering from Image Scotland Limited, 4 Broughton Park, Newhailes Industrial Estate, Newhailes Road, Musselburgh, EH21 6SY, Scotland, UK.
- This online shop. Image Scotland Limited operates online shops for ourselves and many of our organisational clients. This shop is operated directly for ourselves.
- Establishment and Registrations. Image Scotland Limited was established in 1989. Our company is registered in Scotland, Number SC119289 at the above address. Our UK VAT Registration Number is GB 553 6713 34 001.
- Contact. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone on 0131-665 1414 (International +44 131 665 1414) or within the UK at local rates on 08453-31 31 60. Our fax number is 0131-665 1919 (International +44 131 665 1919) or within the UK at local rates on 08453-30 31 70.
- Pricing. All pricing on this shop is in pounds sterling. If you are buying from overseas your payment card or account will be charged in pounds sterling at your card issuing bank’s current exchange rate to your local currency. For a guide to current exchange rates you can use the XE Currency Converter at www.xe.com; please treat this only as a guide as the exchange rate of your card issuing bank is likely to be different. Our pricing includes UK Value Added Tax at the current applicable rate. If you are purchasing from overseas you may have to pay an import duty to your own country, such duty is not covered in our pricing and you will be solely responsible for its settlement to the appropriate authority.
- Payment. Payment is collected at the time of order on this online shop or will be charged to your approved credit account. Payment can be made by bank debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Production and Despatch. All items which are personalised by embroidery, screen printing or digital printing are specially manufactured to order and are not supplied ex-stock. Items will be produced to the design, in the materials and standard as described in this web shop. They will be despatched to you as soon as possible. This will typically be within 28 days. Very occasionally this 28 day period will be exceeded, for an item which you have ordered if this situation is going to arise we will contact you to offer an alternative product, give you an option to cancel or to wait for the product to become available.
- Delivery. Delivery will be by packet post or courier, you may have to sign for your delivery from the postal service or courier company. Overseas orders are sent using UPS or Royal Mail International "Signed For" service.
- Exchanges. Specially manufactured or personalised items cannot be exchanged.
- Refunds. Specially manufactured or personalised items cannot be refunded.
- Quality. You should be delighted with the products you receive from us. If you have any query or complaint about the quality of the merchandise you have ordered and received please contact our office by letter, email, telephone or fax as noted above. If you feel your complaint has not been addressed to your satisfaction by our customer service team members please ask to speak to our Sales Director or our Managing Director one of whom will personally intervene to assess and handle your grievance.
- Security. This website operates in a secure manner with the https internet protocol at all times. Your personal details are transferred to our UK based web servers and in turn to our office and production Centre securely and with encryption. Your payment details are entered into our payment service provider’s payment system directly and are not stored at any time by Image Scotland Limited. The Image Scotland team has no access to your full payment card number etc. at any time.
- Privacy. Image Scotland Limited is conscious that you are trusting us with private information which we need to process your order. You have our assurance that your information will not be shared with any other organisations. Image Scotland Limited is fully registered within the terms of the Data Protection Act in the United Kingdom. Our registration number is Z7848309.
- Acceptance of Orders. We retain the right to accept your order solely at our discretion. If we are concerned that you are attempting to place an order dishonestly, fraudulently, by impersonating someone else or are attempting to use payment details which have been stolen we will make additional checks as to your standing and if appropriate involve external authorities.