At present we are recruiting for one position.
Please apply via Indeed - you can view this role by clicking here.
The Image Scotland Group is a diverse set of businesses based in Musselburgh, East Lothian.
We are expanding and looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to work as a Warehouse Operative within our personalised clothing and outdoor equipment repair business.
The role will involve a variety of duties:
- Check incoming deliveries correspond with the placed order.
- Place incoming deliveries to relevant warehouse area.
- Picking stock for production team.
- Assisting production areas by bagging and packing garments. This incorporates a high level of quality control and you must have a keen eye for detail.
- Responsible for postage of all external mail and courier collections.
- Checking stock levels.
- Internal deliveries and collections between our 3 buildings (all located in the same industrial estate).
- Occasional delivery of goods to local clients.
- Ad-hoc collection and deliveries.
- A clean driving licence is essential for cars and small vans.
- Keep working area tidy and clear of obstructions.
You must be capable of operating a PC, be comfortable working within a team or on your own and have excellent organisational skills.
This position is full time and permanent.
It is based in our office and production centre in Musselburgh. This is easily reached by car (free parking is available immediately outside), by bus (Lothian service numbers 26, 30, 44 and 45; East Coast Buses service numbers 124, X24, 106 and 108) or train (Musselburgh and Newcraighall railway stations are nearby).
Some information points relating to the role -
- Our normal working week is 37.5 hours around the core hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- We offer 24 days paid annual leave and 4 days of customary holidays, December 25th and 26th, January 1st and 2nd.
- We supply branded company clothing.
- We offer a workplace pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining us we look forward to hearing from you, please apply with a CV.
Reference ID: ISL2021WHSA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£19,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We're proactive in managing the risk of Coronavirus transmission within our operations. All of our buildings have special measures in place and have been closed to public visitors since April 2020.
- full clean driving license for cars and vans in the UK (preferred)
The Image Scotland Group is continually expanding. We're always on the look out for quality individuals with enthusiastic drive to join our team. If you'd like to be considered for a position with us please let us know your speciality and interests, we'll keep your information on file and will let you know if a suitable vacancy arises.
We've been known to create a position specially for the right person in the past, we may do it for you. Express your interest and send us your CV in an email to email@example.com.
The Image Scotland Group is an Equal Opportunities employer.